2974Re: [the boredoms] super roots 10

  • exfedex2000
    Feb 3, 2009
      I agree. NO BIG DEAL! I don't get it. You see them LIVE and it's
      beautiful and there's always a metamorphosis from show to show of some
      kind. Then they get into a studio and do this rave stuff. It's like
      they're two bands! They never take what they've perfected on the road
      into the studio environment.

      --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, Keith Rankin <keithkawaii@...> wrote:

      > Pretty disappointing in my opinion. The Boredoms track is great, if
      a little tossed off, and the remixes that comprise the rest of the
      album kind of suck... They really need to release another full length
      studio album