2956Re: 77 Boa Drum 2cd + dvd + book

  • exfedex2000
    Dec 14, 2008
      I remember when the documentary was going to run in NYC. I just
      couldn't get down there to see it! I'm holding out for a DVD.

      Did anybody else notice that Super Roots 10 is listed on CD Japan with
      a release date at the end of January? Anybody know what it actually is?

      --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "jeffwinterberg"