2954Re: 77 Boa Drum 2cd + dvd + book

  • exfedex2000
    Dec 13, 2008
      Got my copy from CDJapan a few weeks back. The audio is MEGA! The
      earth shook while I had it on in the car earlier this week.

      The DVD is a RIP-OFF! Very disappointing. With all the cameras they
      had at that event they should have very easily been able to put
      together the entire 100 minutes on video. The cool part about the
      video is that I actually found myself in it! 25 minutes of footage
      just isn't enough though.

      Where's the DVD of that documentary?