2912Re: interview with EYE and Yoshimi at the AV club

    May 7, 2008
      well of course if you already saw you wouldn't want that experience to be recreated. but
      you are definitely in the minority as there were thousands of boredoms fans who couldn't
      make it or worse who came and were shut out of the park when it filled up.

      and actually, from what i've heard they wouldn't be re-doing 77Drum. it would be a new
      composition revolving around the theme of infinity (‡)

      -- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "jeffwinterberg" <jeffwinterberg@...> wrote:

      > I personally think it would cheapen the 7/7/7 thing to re-do it with
      > 8/8/8. I am speaking as someone who go to see it so I don't know how
      > I'd feel if I had missed last summer.
      >

      > --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, fastyouth81 <no_reply@> wrote:
      > >
      > > interesting stuff in there, although they don't seem like they are
      > preparing to do 88drum this
      > > year.
      > >
      > > http://www.avclub.com/content/interview/boredoms

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic