2866Re: [the boredoms] LIVE At Sunflancisco

  • exfedex2000
    Dec 22, 2007
      The audio is really good as far as I can tell so far. I watched it on
      the PC because of the region coding mess. I won't be able to see it
      on the TV until I dupe a copy without the region code.

      It's one camera sort of above and behind Yoshimi. Really the perfect
      spot but too much in the way of blurred zoom ins and overall blur
      effect throughout. The entire opening with Eye and the glowing hand
      orbs is a complete wash. You can't see much at all and I'm guessing
      it was because he does it in the dark. The cam probably couldn't pick
      up on it very well.

      The CD is the REAL rip-off. Two new drum tracks totaling 19 minutes
      or so. This was obriously a DVD release with a bonus CD, not the
      other way around which is what I thought it was.

      --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, Keith Rankin <keithkawaii@...> wrote:

      > How is the audio? Are there any parts where its on point as far as
      the footage?

      > exfedex2000 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      Well, it's not the most professionally shot video you'll see
      but at