2843Re: new live boredoms release, this december!

  • exfedex2000
    Nov 30, 2007
      Really? I don't know where you live but when I order from CDJapan my
      stuff is at my doorstep in 2 or 3 days tops! This one comes out on a
      Wednesday and I should have it by Friday or Saturday of that week.

      Figures they're coding it region 2. I don't know what it is with
      Japanese DVD's but they haven't figured out the difference between a
      music video released concurrently worldwide and a movie that might
      still be in theaters in another region. Which is why they started all
      that region coding business in the first place. Everybody else seems
      to have separated the two and music video is usually all region now.

      --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, fastyouth81 <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > it appears that the dvd is region 2 according cdjapan.
      >
      > http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=RZCM-45758
      >
      > "CD+DVD set featuring The Boredoms' first ever live DVD plus Eye
      Yamataka's original
      > breakbeat album. DVD includes footage of the band's 2005 American
      tour. *Unless
      > otherwise
      > indicated, DVDs are region-2 encoded (Japan, Europe, and Middle
      East), and carry no
      > subtitles."
      >
      > i also don't quite understand what Eye Yamataka's "breakbeat album" is.
      >
      > notice the album is a bit cheaper on cdjapan, but i've ordered from
      them and it takes a lot
      > longer for them to ship for some reason.
      >

      > --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, fastyouth81 <no_reply@> wrote:
      > >
      > > "live in sunflansisco"? i can't tell which part is intentional
      misspelling and which is just
      > usual
      > > japanese english misspelling
      > > and it looks like a cd/dvd release too.