2704Re: LIVWE!!

  • exfedex2000
    Mar 31 10:05 PM
      I can't make up my mind which I like better. With the choir or
      without! The choir does what all the electronic ups and downs do.
      They follow it impeccably! It's totally cool!

      This disc is a MONSTER really. I was listening to it for my third
      time last night and there are some neat little sections I forgot about
      that jumped out at me. It has some miles on it that's for sure.

      The packaging is really strange. It's housed in an oversized jewel
      case. Not quite as thick as a U.S. double CD, but much thicker than a
      single CD. I'm not sure why because the booklet is regular size and
      floats around inside with all this extra space! The disc is just
      snapped into the middle on the other side like any other CD. Odd.

      If anybody wants to hear this album go to http://wwuh.org this coming
      Wed. April 4th. I'm doing a radio show from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM EST
      and it's streamed online. I'm going to play the whole thing!
      Probably in the second hour from 2:00 to 3:00 PM.

      --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, radiationsmiles <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > so just tell us already haha

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic