2604Re: [the boredoms] Re: Lift Boys

  • scott davis
    Dec 21, 2006
      http://www.jetsetrecords.net/columns/featuren/13.php

      http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://www.lastrum.co.jp/altz/&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=2&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3Daltz%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D

      http://www.flower-of-life.org

      here's a few. if you go to youtube and search altz, you will find alot

      fastyouth81 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      my fave house/disco guys from osaka are
      ALTZ
      oorutaichi
      one hundred birds orchestra
      and then there's also
      moodman
      CMT
      dj kensei
      blast head
      dj hikaru
      traks boys

      of which i'm not sure where they're from. all kinda are more disco dubbish. but most of
      them dj with eye.

      --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, scott davis <sjofarthotellet@...> wrote:

      > liftyvoyzzzz is a dope track!!!!!
      > through eye and yoshimi, i've been getting into osaka underground house. i've got
      some links i'll gather them and post them for you.