2519Re: ooioo/ taiga

  • dcmitchum
    Aug 15, 2006
      If the couple of mp3s you can find via the Hype Machine are
      representative of Taiga, Jeff is right --this stuff is not even in
      the ballpark with Feather float or Gold & Green --drums, yelping,
      chants>> i can get that lots of places.
      I'd like to hear DFA remix it though.
      Cant imagine spending money on an Afrirampo record, but even if it is
      a schtick, they are a joy to behold live

      --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "jeffwinterberg"
      <jeffwinterberg@...> wrote:
      > donny,
      > pardon me, i didn't understand that this forum was only for praise.
      it will be very
      > interesting to read people constantly fawning over every boredoms
      related release.
      > thanks for your help.
      > -jeff
      > --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, donny van zandt <oldbenway@>
      > >
      > > Goddamn them for making something you didn't like.
      > >
      > > Give me your Taiga, I'll trade it to you for my second copy of
      Green and Gold. You can
      > just listen to that twice.
      > >
      > > grin

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic