      From: Arthur Gadney <a_gadney@...>
      To: theboredoms@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: jeffwinterberg@...
      Sent: Friday, August 11, 2006 7:24:59 AM
      Subject: RE: [the boredoms] Re: ooioo/ taiga

      >if you want a japanese girl band, listen to
      >nissenenmondai (see them live) or a band i saw called squimaoto, from kobe.

      Never heard about Squimaoto before. Did they release anything?

      I'd love to see Nisennenmondai live, but doubt I will get the chance. What
      about their albums? Is the new one, "Rock-on" (or something) good?

      On the topic of japanese girlbands, what happened to COA? I can hardly find
      any information on the web. Are they still active? Any recommendations for
      their later CDs? I only have the first one.

      Thanks

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic