2512Re: [the boredoms] Re: ooioo/ taiga

  • James Osborne
    Aug 9, 2006
      I actually agree with you. Not on your opinions on the album, but that this should not be a mailing list for praise alone. I don't see why we have to enjoy every single release by anything Boredoms related. Shit, I for one am getting irritated that Vooredoms/Boredoms keep playing the same damn live set over and over for the past few years and no new album with anything reflecting what they are doing now.

      jeffwinterberg <jeffwinterberg@...> wrote: donny,
      pardon me, i didn't understand that this forum was only for praise. it will be very
      interesting to read people constantly fawning over every boredoms related release.
      thanks for your help.