2507Boredoms sampled

    Aug 7, 2006
      Just heard (on WDET-FM) a track by a 'project' (sic, whenever I hear
      the term) by someone going by the name Girl Talk. It was a sample-
      heavy mash-up type thing, hardly unlike the recordings my friends and
      I used to do, except that we'd get pretty outre' with our efforts.
      Anyway, this busy recording adapting other copyrighted material (don't
      know if it's commercially available) includes a sample of the chant
      from "Acid Police", from the fabulous Boredoms CD, Chocolate
      Synthesizer.