2483Re: [the boredoms] OOIOO/TAIGA

  • domsbore
    Jul 4, 2006
      it sounds like niether.
      there are elements of all albums in there, but i reference gold and
      green because of all the many layers and little bits of extra
      percusion and different noises. its similar in that way but actualy
      sounds nothing like it.
      im on slsk but taigas not in there yet.

      --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, Dan Clark <danclarkgraphics@...>