2475Re: OOIOO Video (TRY THIS INSTEAD)

  • domsbore
    Jun 30, 2006
      im pretty sure this is the second half of the opener song.
      i have recordings of the knitting factory shows in nyc and hollywood
      from that tour and the first song, with the drumming and tribal vocals
      is part of the same song.....i think. the play them together on both
      shows and they are linked together. i always thought it as being one
      long song.
      suppose ill find out on the 4th.

      --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, Dan Clark <danclarkgraphics@...>