2442RE: [the boredoms] Bore Tour

  • Arthur Gadney
    Jun 2, 2006
      I thought it was fantastic!

      I have never seen them before, only listened to several bootlegs, and was
      just overwhelmed by their power and by how good the three drummers play
      together. Really amazing to watch them live.

      Compared to earlier concert recordings of the three drummer line-up it's
      clear that they keep changing the piece they play. Many similarities to the
      2005 version, but also several new things and they changed the order around.
      I hope they will put it out on record at some point.

      I was a bit dissapointed that ATR didn't join them, but I have to say that
      the new guy was amazing as well, so I ended up not really missing him!

      Is there any more information about this new Boredoms member?

      Did anybody take pictures??

      >From: "Andy Spragg" <brokenloop@...>
      >To: theboredoms@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [the boredoms] Bore Tour
      >Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 21:53:04 +0000
      >

      >Hmm, am I the only person who went to the Sheperds Bush gig? Where are the
      >enfatic hand waving reviews, the triumphant smiling testimonys to what a
      >grand old evening it was? I appreciate a lot of folk couldn't go
      >(distance/cash/stupid ticket providers deciding to keep their tickets) but
      >surely someone else went? It was brilliant, three songs, three drummers, a
      >brief rendition of acid police before the encore...
      >Maybe Im jumping in the gun, but I enjoyed it. Would be interested to know
      >what others thought...
      >Andy

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic