2440Bore Tour

  • Andy Spragg
    Jun 1, 2006
      Hmm, am I the only person who went to the Sheperds Bush gig? Where are the
      enfatic hand waving reviews, the triumphant smiling testimonys to what a
      grand old evening it was? I appreciate a lot of folk couldn't go
      (distance/cash/stupid ticket providers deciding to keep their tickets) but
      surely someone else went? It was brilliant, three songs, three drummers, a
      brief rendition of acid police before the encore...
      Maybe Im jumping in the gun, but I enjoyed it. Would be interested to know
      what others thought...
      Andy
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic