2292Two disc mix compilation of Boredoms music

  • wijte
    Mar 5 9:26 PM
      Hi guys. I just put together two discs of Boredoms tunes for a
      friend. Wanted to show you all what stuff I included... Tunes from
      the following albums are included: Soul Discharge '99, Pop Tatari,
      Chocolate Synthesizer, Super Roots 6, Super AE, Vision Creation
      Newsun, Rebore Vol. 0, Rebore Vol. 2, and Seadrum/House of Sun. I
      also have Wow 2, Onanie Bomb Meets the Sex Pistols, Super Roots 5,
      and Soul Discharge/Early Boredoms, but decided not to included any
      tunes from those in the mixes. I tried to focus heavily on the second-
      wave (i.e. Super Roots 6 and on) of the band's career, so 80% of the
      music on these discs consist of that era's music.

      Here are the tracklists:

      Disc 1: Sunsplatters

      1. "15"
      2. "77777" [from Rebore 0]
      3. "Your Name Is Limitless"
      4. "Super Shine"
      5. "11" [from SR6]
      6. excerpt from "Rebore Vol. 2" [this excerpt is from about 38:16
      until the end of the disc, so it's about 12:05 long]
      7. "Smoke 7"
      8. "Cory & The Mandara Suicide Pyramid Action Or Gas Satori"
      9. "7777" [from Rebore 0]
      10. "8" [from SR6]
      11. "(Star/Heart)" [this track is a single mp3 of these two tunes
      stitched together]

      Disc 2: The eYes of the World

      1. "Super Going"
      2. "9" [from SR6]