2239Re: [the boredoms] Re: Suprer Roots 7 (& 8)?

  • steve matis
    Jan 22, 2006
      > This is what I did with a Rhys Chatham boxset I sold > on
      > eBay - I could easily have sold it for $70+, but
      > listed it with a buy
      > it now of $40. I'm better than you.

      i was going to argue some more with you, but i am laughing too hard at the line.

      i guess in the words of ron burgundy, we'll just have to agree to disagree.

      and the reason i didnt use buy it now price was because ebay gets a bigger cut of the final price that way. fuck that shit.

      this conversation is kaput. we'll have to continue it in real life in case we ever meet face to face. i live in texas.