2169Re: [the boredoms] RIP China Nishimura & DMBQ & Seiichi Yamamoto Band

  • Arthur Gadney
    Nov 11, 2005
      It's all terrible news.

      What about benefit concerts and the like? Is anything happening? What about
      Japan? I can't even find any comments from other Japanese bands.

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic