2098Re: [the boredoms] Ruins in July!!!!!!!(and a request for Osaka Ra....)

    Jul 3 3:29 PM
      Tatsuya solo!Wow,that should be interesting.I wonder if he'll do just
      drums or his drums/keys/bass/vocal/etc. thing.Hmmmmm,I wonder who the
      lucky bastard will be in my city!

      "Yoshida Tatsuya, the band's founder, is one of the most innovative
      figures in a Japanese avant-garde music scene renowned for ingenious
      performers. RUINS' bass duties have changed hands four times since the
      band's formation, and the most recent bassist, Sasaki Hisashi, has
      regretfully left the band, returning to his hometown for personal
      reasons. As each bass player left, the bar has raised higher, and now
      Yoshida finds himself in search of the next Ruins bassist. On the
      RUINS "Bassist Wanted Tour", Yoshida will take on the unthinkable task
      of performing the music of RUINS solo (!), as well as performing with
      a special fill-in musician in each city. This will be a once in a
      lifetime event, guaranteed to challenge, amaze, confound - and prove a
      heck of a fun time."
      -taken from SkinGraft Records website
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic