      From: steve matis
      To: theboredoms@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2005 1:30 PM
      Subject: Re: [the boredoms] Boredoms sign contract with Vice

      > So, Seadrum in the U.S. on May 10-- hence the tour.
      > And yes, you read
      > right: "long-term record deal." Hmmm...

      That's great news for all of us who already shelled
      out $35 for the import! and 5 cities qualifies as a
      tour? why don't even remotely attempt to reach
      audiences in the midwest? i've been waiting down here
      in texsa for years. the last time they came to
      houston, i was 10 years old. i'm almost 23 now, so its
      been a while... argh.

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor