1928Re: CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS

    Feb 28, 2005
      I'll be deleting this message soon; though it may be of interest to
      some group members (which is why it'll be there for a little while
      longer), it isn't relevant to Boredoms, Japanese music, or recorded
      music of any kind, and the person who posted it offered no member
      email address to respond to. So many other Yahoo! groups have become
      overrun with irrelevant spam, and we just can't be everything to
      everyone--the definition of this group has always remained the same,
      just look above. I'll try to contact this site, but if no response,
      the posting is deleted. No hard feelings.--- In