1848Re: trade

    Dec 20, 2004
      i do have some nyc ramones stuff from '74-75, some later, plus other
      area gigs, as well as a bit of circa '75 Talking Heads and some NY
      area NY Dolls shows (etc.) but in the past week my collecting thing
      went into the latest form of chaos (as opposed to those which came
      before), as i just moved a friend into my house, and to make room for
      her & her stuff, i had to (among much else) box up hundreds of vhs
      videos and audiocassettes for storage, so trades of material on my
      end are now pretty unlikely at this time, until some undetermined
      later date. having my friend around is worth the change, certainly--
      the place was solo Jim before--so i don't miss looking at the boxes
      of tapes at all. i'm pretty happy, you can only guess, but tired from
      the move and still a bit anxious.it's a major change, but positive.
      In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, robertheinlein66 <no_reply@y...>
      > i am into ramones(old) and all kinds of stuff, i am more looking
      > shows that happened in nyc, than nyc bands.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic