1720Re: [the boredoms] new album is ep not album sez me

  • James Osborne
    Sep 30 8:27 PM
      I think there are three drums on the first track. Does anyone have the album with liner notes that says who does what on both of the tracks?

      wingsoftoast <wingsoftoast@...> wrote:despite it's horrendous cost i'd say that seadrum/house of sun is a
      superlative ep rather than an average album - + i like track two the
      more that i listen to it.. ommmmmmm goes the bear with a guitar etc..
      and again seadrum is as much like the live vooredoms set as anything
      could expect to hear - there's at least two drummers playing on it
      (at time quasi-thunderbirdsarego!!!!) still top so there + i don't
      expect ot hear better this year unless i can sneak into tom waits @
      hammersmith palais.....

      peter

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT