1693Re: New album??

  • exfedex2000
    Sep 24, 2004
      No lineup anywhere! Unless the Japanese text on the back of the obi
      strip is the lineup. Other than that the jewel case is VERY blue!
      Not even a transparent window! All solid blue plastic back and front
      with no booklet. The disc itself is all gree with a gold circle
      through it and looks a LOT like the disc in the VCN EP with the
      Uoredoms track.

      Doesn't sound like Vooredoms one bit. I'm telling you, it's like a
      VCN afterthought or pre-thought. Kinda like VCN was the culmination
      of all they were focused on at the time and this was either part of
      the VCN vision they just didn't use or something they jammed out
      after VCN was done. Nothing to get your panties in a bunch over. If
      you're a FREAK like me you need it. Otherwise, pass it by.

      I officially give up on EVER hearing a studio version of the
      Vooredoms thing even though according to Eye it's done. At least
      that's what he told us at ATP in L.A. March 2002.

      --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, fastyouth81 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > I need more details, I need more details!
      > is there a lineup listed?
      > Does is sound like Vooredoms (probably not)?
      > --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, exfedex2000 <no_reply@y...>
      > >
      > > Just as I thought. It sounds like an extension of VCN. NO BIG
      > > DEAL! A welcome addition to the Boredoms catalog but to wait 5
      > years
      > > for this is just INSANE!
      > >
      > > Seadrum is a 20 minute drum jam with piano, Yoshimi vocal and
      > > slight guitar pushed waaaay into the background.
      > >
      > > House Of Sun is a 20 minute sitar jam with guitar pushed waaaaaay
      > > into the background.
      > >
      > > NOT essential except for extreme Boredoms FREAKS like most
      here. ;-
      > )
      > >
      > > Somehow we all knew this would be the case.
      > >
      > > --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "Arthur Gadney"
      > > wrote:
      > > > So how is the new album???
      > > >

      > > > On the road to retirement? Check out MSN Life Events for advice
      > on
      > > how to
      > > > get there! http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic