1687Re: New album??

    Sep 24, 2004
      some groups get to the point that they know they have a cottage
      industry, a fan base which is a captive market, which is ideal if the
      group is deliberately non-commercial. new stuff is always welcome in
      any event, but it's very healthy & good to see people with a critical
      bias, rather than some "rock geeks" (like certain friends of mine)
      who worship everything their favorite groups touch.--- In
      theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, exfedex2000 <no_reply@y...> wrote:

      > Just as I thought. It sounds like an extension of VCN. NO BIG
      > DEAL! A welcome addition to the Boredoms catalog but to wait 5
      years
      > for this is just INSANE!
      >
      > Seadrum is a 20 minute drum jam with piano, Yoshimi vocal and some
      > slight guitar pushed waaaay into the background.
      >
      > House Of Sun is a 20 minute sitar jam with guitar pushed waaaaaay
      > into the background.
      >
      > NOT essential except for extreme Boredoms FREAKS like most here. ;-
      )

      > Somehow we all knew this would be the case.
      >
      > --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "Arthur Gadney" <a_gadney@h...>
      > wrote:
      > > So how is the new album???

      > > On the road to retirement? Check out MSN Life Events for advice
      on
      > how to
      > > get there! http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=Retirement
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic