1671Re: [the boredoms] Re: beefheart effect?

  • Hannu Haahti
    Sep 8, 2004
      the first time i ever heard boredoms it was soul discharge'99
      and i had only heard that sonic youth likes them so i though
      they must be cool... but it was just mess, i declared it the
      worst cd i'd ever heard... then i heard trout mask replica...
      and that really changed my life, and that's nowadays my
      all-time favourite album. after that i really got into
      boredoms as well... and, soul discharge '99 is nowadays my
      favourite boredoms album, although i like them all.

      i think trout mask replica has influenced so many good bands
      like boredoms and caroliner etc.

      h.

      > yeah, it's comforting to think that there are these
      > channels of inspiration from potent sources (trout mask is
      > such an AMAZING album), shared by equally exciting/excited
      > artists.---
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic