1663Re: beefheart effect?

    Sep 2, 2004
      you're absolutely right, my error. it does rock for those crunchy few
      moments, and i really love that album (esp. "acid police", which i
      play while in traffic with my windows down, bass lavel pumped. i did
      this at home years ago when i first got the cd, and the sonic
      earthquake it caused in my room made the books fly off the shelves!)--
      - In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "sangriademuertos"
      <sangriademuertos@y...> wrote:
      > Its actually at 3:49 on Turn Table Boredoms, and yes it does sound
      like Beefheart.

      > --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, alterego100usa <no_reply@y...>
      wrote:
      > > on chocolate synthesizer, track 13, beginning somewhere around
      3:39(?)
      > > there is an intense polyrhythmic stomp that reeks resonantly (or
      > > resinously?) of captain beefheart. anyone else know of other
      > > examples? it's a rare band that can make a beefheart tribute
      work,
      > > but the boredoms here do.
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic