1632Re: Tokyo show + new cd: HM!

  • Arthur Gadney
    Aug 15, 2004
      >it was amazing
      >i went to see them in london in march and the tokyo show was so much
      >better,
      >they played an encore
      >it was louder longer and moooooooooreeeeeeeeeee energy than before
      >and that really is saying something

      What did they play? Same piece they've been doing for the last several
      years?

      Seems like the new CD will include the "underwater" piece. Is that a good
      thing? I remember Eye saying in Wire that it wasn't really that good, they
      just felt they had to release it since it was so much work to make. Hm....