1626Re: [the boredoms] where to get 'seadrum / house of sun' on 9-23 ??

    Aug 13, 2004
      don't know the present licensing situation, but you might also query
      birdman for info, too.--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, aeelms@a...
      wrote:
      > Generally, in the States, Other Music and Forced Exposure try to
      get the Boredoms releases as fast as they can. Sometimes there is a
      slight lag. But I think this is Warner's fault, not OM's or FE's.

      > If you can navigate foreign sites, the Japanese versions of amazon,
      hmv, etc. are as reliable --or unreliable-- as their counterparts
      here.