1579Re: new album

  • trigger_goldberg
    Jul 29, 2004
      Listen, man-- all you give us is one to two sentence tabloid-esque statements
      about things. "I heard from a reliable source that Yamamoto is back in the
      band!" No followup, and no extra information. "I know for a fact"-- how do you
      know for a fact? At this point I'd go with the fact someone read over the fact
      you know.

      All I'm saying is, in order to make valuable contributions to these discussions,
      and not string fans along-- if you really have inside information-- you need to
      give more information, or not make so many comments.

      --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "Claude Zachary" <