1554boredomes videos

  • eyesore911
    Jul 15, 2004
      Hi,

      my name is cabral and I'm new to this Boredomes yahoo group, and I
      just wanted to say how wonderful it is to have posted all those
      video clips, I've never had the chance to see the Boredomes live
      unfortunately, but I do admire them, and I love there music, one
      time the Boredomes opened for Nirvana over here, too bad I missed
      out that must have been one hell of a show. I was wondering if it
      is possible to get one or some of these shows on vhs? cause these
      clips aren't enough, i want more i NEED more haha! well thanks
      again, I hope this e-mail gets to you, all the best.
      destroy all fascists,
      cabral