1540Re: eYe's Voore gear
- Jul 1 9:16 PMa couple of things,
1. Just for the sake of clarity, I assume these must be different "arches" since i do remember reading thta Eye was pretty
serious about what kind of food he ate and McDonalds wouldn't fit the bill.
2. I suspect Eye does change around gear and 12" records fairly often since the band doesn't perform much but he does DJ
quite a bit.
3. I was able to talk to Eye and give him and the roadie a bunch of one of my band's albums after they played the South
Street Sea Port in NYC a few years back, which was a lot easier then getting one to Fred Frith who opened the show with
Zorn & Laswell. My method turned into my signaling him that I was going to toss him one, then throwing too high and yelling
"Fred DUCK!!!!" I don't know if he liked it but I do have the gratification of a dumb and funny story.
PS at the same show a drunk women tossed her drink at Eye and splashed all over his table of gear and he looked pretty
--- In firstname.lastname@example.org, surrealeye_2001 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
> --- In email@example.com, "trip_fontayne"
> <trip_fontayne@h...> wrote:
> > ps: i'd love to fly to japan and ask him, i really should have
> > him when i passed him in the hallway of the Arches with his baby,
> > but i couldnt really muster up anything that i would be happy
> > to him
> > ---
> Wow,you saw Eye at McDonalds and you didn't even say hi?I wasn't
> aware he had a child,did he marry along time ago?The Bore-quirer
> needs to know.
> I guess I wouldn't know what to say either,I've had Tatsuya Yoshida
> and Yamamoto walk past me at clubs,but all I could say
> was"...hey.....".Next time I will ask Yoshimi to marry me.Or either
> of the Melt Banana ladies.
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>