1379[the boredoms] Re: Movies Here..

    Jan 30, 2004
      i'd avoid replying to anything that is not specific, i.e. if the
      person is not a boredoms fan, you should be able to tell by the lack
      of detail in the message. there were several legitimate videos in
      this group (still some in "files"), hopefully they will be reposted
      again. otherwise, avoid anything questionable and ask other group
      members if uncertain, or check the legitimate links. unknown parties
      have posted crap before here, which i try to remove as quickly as i
      can. the "folder" message was one of those i found without legitimacy-
      -jim--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, John Book <johnbook9@y...>
      > --- exfedex2000 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      > >
      > > I see NO new Boredoms movies anywhere either. Where
      > > are they? Can
      > > you be specific? What folder? WHERE?
      > There are no NEW Boredoms movies. Apparently someone
      > has been going to hundreds of Yahoo groups and posting
      > the exact same note, saying either "new movies" or
      > "new photos" or "new files".
      > One of my mailing lists just got hit with it, but I
      > deleted it before anyone saw it.
      > p.e.a.c.e.
      > -John Book
      > http://www.john-book.com