1364Re: ATP

  • Jim
    Jan 9, 2004
      --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "Claude Zachary"
      <claudezachary@m...> wrote:
      > They ARE playing ATP UK, from what I was told many months ago Sonic
      > Youth was asking OOIOO to play on their day, and I thought I saw
      the
      > Vooredoms playing on another day.

      I know they are both playing, my emphasis was on the word 'exclusive'
      above one weekend (the sonic youth / ooioo one) and not the other
      (the shellac / Vooredoms one) - implying some bands from that weekend
      will be playing other dates whilst here.

      Its a bitch that ooioo and Vooredoms are playing different
      *weekends* - I mean, I'm not going to pay £110 twice...!

      Jim
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic