Reach bootstrap entrepreneurs with your sponsorship

  • Shawn Hessinger
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2008
      Why become a sponsor of our blog? Sponsors at "How to bootstrap your business" don't simply get a click through ad served up on our site among hundreds or thousands of others with no way to tell what time of day or where it might have been viewed. With impression based ads there is also the question of unauthorized clicks, perhaps created by a blogger in an effort to drive up earnings. With a sponsorship on our blog you will have a permanent place among our sponsor links for as long as your sponsorship lasts, ensuring that regular readers will remember your business, perhaps even having the opportunity to bookmark your link and so know where to find you in the future. You can tell how successful your sponsorship has been by simply montitoring the traffic coming from your link. But sponsorships are more than just advertising. They show your support of the bootstrap community and introduce your business to the select and niche audience that makes up our readership. Consider becoming a sponsor of "How to bootstrap your business" today. For more information visit this link .