Free Singles Site for Health Club Members

  • HealthClubSingles
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2004
      Free Singles Site for Health Club Members

      http://www.HealthClubSingles.com

      Please forward this email to everyone you know that
      has a health club membership.

      Health Club Singles is the fastest-growing online
      singles community for exercise, sports, fitness and
      health enthusiasts. Whether you�re looking for an
      exercise partner or friendship, Health Club Singles is
      where you will find them.

      Win a $20 GNC gift certificate!
      For purposes of enticing your health club to join our
      partnership program which will grow the community
      faster please visit our website and send us an
      email with the following information.
      http://www.healthclubsingles.com

      Email us your full name, city, state, and the health
      club name you belong to, and we'll enter you into our
      monthly giveaway of a $20 GNC gift certificate.

      The benefits to you as an individual club member
      are...

      - All services and benefits of Health Club Singles are
      completely FREE.

      - The first 500 profiles uploaded with pictures will
      be entered into a giveaway of ten $50 gift
      certificates to GNC.

      - The affiliate/referral program applies to club
      members and clubs alike, allowing you as a member to
      generate a second income from referrals.

      - Receive our monthly newsletter, which is packed with
      useful exercise articles written by industry
      professionals. In addtion it's packed with special
      promotional offers and discounts from health clubs,
      exercise apparel manufacturers, supplement and
      vitamin vendors, and many more.

      - Obtain access to a national database of very high
      quality, fit singles for exercise partners, friends,
      and dating.

      Sincerely,
      HealthClubSingles.com

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
[...]