Soda ash& Others:Ruifchemical Supply!

  • Bryant
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2013

      Dear sir and madam

      Hello, Sincere Customer&Friend.

      I am Bryant from china, Ruifeng chemical factory contact to you, A professional chemical manufacturer and export company,Sincere cooperation, Hope to get long-terms customers.

      Please see our products materials list:

      Melamine

      Soda ash

      Cobalt oxide

      Caustic soda

      Maleic anhydride

      DEG/MEG

      Please see the above materials, Hope can get your interested in, If you have any need and purchase, Please don’t hesitate and free contact me any time, Let us to talk about every problem.

      Best wishes for you.

      Thanks&Regards

      Bryant

      Shanghai Ruifeng Chemical Co.,Ltd

      Phone: +86-021-51079261

      Email: factory@...

      Web: www.ruifchemical.com

      Add: No. 689 East Beijing Road, Center City, Shanghai, China.