Live Interview

  • kruegerbrn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2001
      Check out the Big Bang's Sam Leatherwood and other great piano players
      live on the RADIO Saturday 12/1 on 97.1 FM at 9:15 am....
      It's bound to be a blast
    • leatherwood2
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2001
        I am listening and they are doing a great show!
        Thanks Brian. More ways than one.
        george
        > Check out the Big Bang's Sam Leatherwood and other great piano players
        > live on the RADIO Saturday 12/1 on 97.1 FM at 9:15 am....
        > It's bound to be a blast

      • thebigbang
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 5, 2001
          New Years Eve Packages: The only night of the year when You can reserve a
          table.

          Front Two Row Tables $200.00

          Seats 4
          Reserved seats until 10:00 PM
          Bottle of Champagne for the table
          Party Favors
          Must 21 or over, no refunds

          Middle Sections Tables $150.00

          Seats 4
          Reserved table until 10:00 PM
          Bottle of champagne for the table
          Party Favors
          Must be 21 or over, no refunds

          Outer Section Tables $100.00

          Seats 4
          Reserved table until 10:00 PM
          Bottle of champagne for the table
          Party Favors
          Must be 21 or over, no refunds

          Rail Seats $25.00
          Champagne toast at midnight
          Party hats
          Reserved until 10:00 PM
          Must be 21 or over, not refunds

          Standing room only will be sold only after all tables are sold out.

          Tables are only sold in groups of four, if they have two people they have to
          buy a table for four; they can try to sell it that night. If they have six
          people, they have to buy two tables. If they buy multiple tables, they can
          be put together. We can start a waiting list and we will begin selling
          after this weekend.

          THE BIG BANG
          Laclede's's Landing
          807 North 2nd St.
          St. Louis, MO 63102
          314-241-BANG
          314-241-1064-Fax

          I am listening and they are doing a great show!
          Thanks Brian. More ways than one.
          george
          > Check out the Big Bang's Sam Leatherwood and other great piano players
          > live on the RADIO Saturday 12/1 on 97.1 FM at 9:15 am....
          > It's bound to be a blast

        • thebigbangbar
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 5, 2001

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/