I Just Read About This in Money Magazine

  • annitaaiken@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2011
      Stretching Your Grocery Budget!
      This Christmas my cousin Sue gave me a booklet used for savings. I must admit
      my
      first thought was what a cheap gift LOL. Anyway last night we needed some
      groceries so my husband Jimmy and I figured we would try this program. We
      normally spend about $ 70 - $ 80 picking up some basic food necessities before
      we do our major shopping for the week. So we picked up the same items we always
      do but to both of our surprises using this program it only cost us $ 16 for
      the
      same products, brands and quantities that always cost us in the mid $70s. I
      called her and thanked her tremendously. I also asked her where she found this
      so that I can tell other family members and friends. She said that the program
      is found at http://grocerypriceslash.com Now we can't wait to try the
      restaurant program next!