WANT TO MEET OTHERS FROM THE AREA

  • cuddles_95_2000
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 13, 2001
      HELLO I AM RHONDA I AM FROM WISCONSIN AND I WOULD
      LIKE TO MEET OTHERS FROM WISCONSIN WHO ARE INTO BAKET
      WEAVING OR FOR THAT MATTER ANYONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO
      RESPOND IS WELCOME TOO . I AM MARRIED WE JUST CELEBRATED
      8 YEARS OF MARRIAGE AND I DO HAVE GROWN CHILDREN
      LONG STORY THERE. HOPE TO HEAR FROM SOMEONE SOON
    • cootslady_1999
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 23, 2002
        Hi, I'm a new member from Savannah, GA, and just wondered if there are any other Pine Needle Basket makers in this group.
      • stephfromhome
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2002
          Go to my site <a href=http://www.from-home-with-love.com target=new>http://www.from-home-with-love.com</a> and I will sell your hand-crafted items.