The Basket Weavers

  • leaper_us
    Message 1 of 4 , May 23 8:37 AM
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for The Basket Weavers
    • cuddles_95_2000
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 13, 2001
        HELLO I AM RHONDA I AM FROM WISCONSIN AND I WOULD
        LIKE TO MEET OTHERS FROM WISCONSIN WHO ARE INTO BAKET
        WEAVING OR FOR THAT MATTER ANYONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO
        RESPOND IS WELCOME TOO . I AM MARRIED WE JUST CELEBRATED
        8 YEARS OF MARRIAGE AND I DO HAVE GROWN CHILDREN
        LONG STORY THERE. HOPE TO HEAR FROM SOMEONE SOON
      • cootslady_1999
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 23, 2002
          Hi, I'm a new member from Savannah, GA, and just wondered if there are any other Pine Needle Basket makers in this group.
        • stephfromhome
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 1, 2002
            Go to my site <a href=http://www.from-home-with-love.com target=new>http://www.from-home-with-love.com</a> and I will sell your hand-crafted items.