AD: NEW - Earth Safe Finishes Generation Green Free Craft Projects Using Our Non Toxic, Low To No VOC Paint Products.

  • Dorthea Morgan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2009
      SEE THESE GREAT NEW FREE CRAFT PROJECTS MADE WITH EARTH SAFE FINISHES
      PRODUCTS

      Earth Safe Finishes Generation Green Free craft projects using our non
      toxic, low to no voc paint products such as our Generation Green Acrylic
      Paint System, Shimmer Paint, FabricMagic and more.

      Projects, Techniques, Photo Gallery and Blogs that include:

      Recycled Magazine Purses, T-Shirt to Fashion, Colorant Overlay, 20 Fabric
      Effects,
      Belt Bracelets and more.

      Choose one of our ESF Photo galleries below to see fabulous design ideas.
      Altered Art, Textile Art, Embossed Art and More.

      Please go to: http://www.earthsafefinishes.com/Projects.html
      <http://www.earthsafefinishes.com/Projects.html>

      PRESS ARTICLE: Debbie found Earth Safe Finishes ( www.earthsafefinishes.com
      <http://www.earthsafefinishes.com> ) on the internet. Having tried all other
      major competitors offering low (volatile organic compounds) VOC’s such as
      Dunn-Edwards, Sherwin-Williams and in-house Home Depot paints. All failed
      the test for toxicity tolerance except Earth Safe Finishes, says O’Neal, who
      worked with toxin experts utilizing a simple plastic bag test to judge the
      level of each paint’s chemical emissions. Read the entire article at
      http://earthsafefinishes.com/PressRoom.html
      <http://earthsafefinishes.com/PressRoom.html>

      Thank you,
      Earth Safe Finishes