AD: INTRODUCING: A Great New Digital Craft Magazine-Tot ally-CreativeT Magazine - A New Kind Of Craft Magazine Fo r A New Kind Of Crafter

  • Dorthea Morgan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2009
      Introducing: Totally-Creative™ Magazine - the digital magazine for crafters
      of all types and skills. Beads, sewing, embroidery, paper crafts, mixed
      media, polymer clay, it's all here...it's all fresh...and all fast and easy!
      Delivered direct from our designers to your desktop. We promise you fresh
      ideas, new tricks with familiar craft products, giveaways and more.
      Limited Time Offer:
      25% Off New Subscriptions
      Annual Subscription (6-issues)
      Reg: $24.95 on sale for Only $18.75
      Expires: 10-31-09
      Join our email list and get a FREE Preview of our latest issue!
      Visit www.totally-creative.com today!
      Thank you,
      Totally-Creative™ Magazine