373BE VERY CAREFUL AT YOUR SUPERMARKET!

  • Group Moderator
    Oct 30, 2011
      I just heard on the radio that food prices rose by 9.8% in September. As a
      supermarket cashier I am surprised that that's all they rose by. I am amazed
      how
      almost daily the price on everything is rising. Bread is now $4.50/loaf, milk
      is
      $4.39/gallon and on and on. One lady that I have been checking out for months
      is
      getting her food at greatly reduced costs. In fact, she is literally only paying
      pennies on the dollar for everything she buys. When is the last time you had
      an
      overflowing cart of groceries and only paid $ 16.38!? She is doing it twice
      week. So last week I asked her what her secret is and she told me that she
      uses
      the programs at http://nameurownprice.com That night when I got home I signed
      up for the program too and yesterday using this program I saved 74% on my entire
      grocery order. As a cashier I feel bad seeing so many people struggle to pay
      for
      their groceries, now I am excited to share a tip that can help others!