367OMG! Did You See This?

  • GROUP MODERATOR
    Sep 15, 2011
      Ouch! Hi Karen, hope this email finds you, Roy and the kids in good health.
      I realize that my recommendation was based solely on the grocery program at
      http://grocerypriceslash.com As you already know that program is second to
      none. I didn't endorse their restaurant program only because I have not yet
      used it. As you know I only recommend products that I have tested to my group
      members. Now that you sent be a box full of restauarnt receipts showing the
      savings you made, you can bet I'll be rushing to use that program also! It
      was so nice hearing from you give me a call when you can!