poll voted

  • rovincowboy
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2011
      i don't mind my answer being known.

      so it is no. but only cause there was not an maybe choice.

      i don't show up here much but i do look through to see if anything
      was posted, nothing in a long time. if you want to close this i
      i believe its nice to make the poll but its really your choice.

      it's not just your group. mine and several others i'm in are not
      being posted in for long times some are sitting for 6 months to a year.
      with out being posted in.

      it seems to me less people are on line chatting in groups then they
      are looking for jobs, or even a place to live with all the storms this year lots are with out a house and might take a few years to get back online. maybe it will pick up again but thats not known
      by me.

      i'm backing you in which ever path you take with this group.

      roving cowboy / keith hall.