Greetings from the Sideways Multiverse

  • Yul Tolbert <yul_tolbert@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2003
      I have to say that I've got seemingly tons of altenate history ideas
      of my own. I sort of have a preoccupation with it. You might also
      like to know that I do an alternate history comic strip I
      call "Sideways." In "Sideways", two or more alternate histories are
      shown simultaneously, usually starting from a single universe. I've
      done both print versions and web versions
      ( http://timeliketoons.tripod.com/sideways_text/webcomics.htm )of
      some "Sideways" stories. But despite my enthusiasm for the genre, I'm
      always in serch of ideas from other people. If you can help me out
      there, please give me a call.