Re: Queer history

  • auswegian
    Message 1 of 27 , Jul 20, 2000
      Recently I had this piece of alternate history
      cotton (wasn't developed enough to call it a thread)
      that involved Hideki Tojo and Josef Stalin having a
      homosexual affair from about 1940 or something. I was
      wondering how this would effect operations such as
      Barbarossa and the bombing of Pearl Harbour and their
      consequences. Anybody got any ideas?
    • ajuzzell
      Message 2 of 27 , Aug 27, 2000
        Where is everybody?-body?-body? (easiest way to get echo effect).
      • davepyl
        Message 3 of 27 , Aug 11, 2001
          Has anyone read Star Wars: Infinities? A What if about what could have happened if things had gone differently when Luke Skywalker tried and failed to destroy the deathstar.