Archaeology & History DVDs

  • Cami McCraw
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2011
      Archaeology & History DVDs

      ++ Please feel free to forward to all other appropriate forums ++

      David Rohl's programs are well-known on The Learning Channel & The Discovery Channel, and are now available on DVD but they are very hard to find.

      We have "Pharaohs & Kings", "Myth Or Reality", and "In Search of Eden". Email me at cmccraw @ swbell.net if interested & I will walk you through paypal account (for "Eden" since it is not listed at the webpage).

      The "Combo Pack" includes both 'Pharaohs & Kings' & 'Myth or Reality', and contains 4 discs, with almost 2 hours per disc.

      And, here are samples from the DVDs:

      David Rohl ~ 'Pharaohs & Kings' - Part 1 Introduction
      http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=63104488680

      David Rohl ~ 'Pharaohs & Kings' - Part 2 Introduction
      http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=63111768680

      -Also, here are two clips from David's Florida seminar. You will feel like you are in the audience. David brings more than 200 personal slides from archaeology digs.

      Florida Seminar - Part 1
      http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=63086873680

      Florida Seminar - Part 2
      http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=63100258680